- Graduation from an accredited Canadian university or college with a 2 or 3-year diploma, or degree.
- Post-secondary education from outside of Canada may be accepted when submitted alongside a WES equivalency (contact email@example.com for more info). *
- Submission of official transcripts or WES needed when applying to the Summit course.
- Completion of Tools for Success (formerly Core 1), Finance and Campaign Execution (formerly Core 2), Creative Elements of Marketing (formerly Core 3), one elective and the Summit program.
1 year of Canadian work experience in a marketing role
- Must be verifiable with a reference letter.
- One year of Canadian marketing experience is needed ahead of entering the final course, Summit.