- Graduation from an accredited Canadian university or college with a 2 or 3-year diploma, or degree.
- Post-secondary education from outside of Canada may be accepted when submitted alongside a WES equivalency (contact email@example.com for more info). *
- Submission of official transcripts or WES needed when applying to the Summit course.
- Completion of Tools for Success (formerly Core 1), Finance and Campaign Execution (formerly Core 2), Creative Elements of Marketing (formerly Core 3), one elective and the Summit program.
Completion of relevant courses from an accredited university or college
- One marketing and one business course, or two marketing courses.
1 year of Canadian work experience in a marketing role
- Must be verifiable with a reference letter.
- One year of Canadian marketing experience is needed ahead of entering the final course, Summit.
For additional program information and answers to your questions about your eligibility, please contact us.