A professional designation is an important means of demonstrating that you have achieved a particular standard of excellence and/or experience as recognized by the leading organization in the industry. As Canada’s marketing association, the CMA is proud to deliver the Chartered Marketer (CM) program.
Earning your CM denotes recognition in the industry – not only as having earned the designation – but as being someone who is committed to continued professional development throughout your career. With your CM, you can:
1. Build credibility and legitimacy with the use of the Chartered Marketer logo and/or CM letters following your name on business cards, LinkedIn and resumes
2. Showcase your CM designation with a personalized, signed and framed certificate plus custom magnetic lapel pin.
3. Leverage the Code of Conduct for Professional Marketers to ensure quality and ethical behaviour standards
4. Engage at a complimentary networking opportunity with top marketers and influencers each Spring at the President’s Reception found through our event listings.
6. Contribute to the CM Spotlight Blog showcasing your CM journey and professional highlights.
7. Enjoy access to CMA’s complimentary live webinars covering the latest topics (advocacy, thought leadership content) for earning CPD credits.
8. Attend CMA’s affordable and best-in-class experiences and professional development offerings to support earning CPD credits.
9. Apply to judge the CMA’s Lifetime Achievement Award as a representative of the CM community in Canada.
10. Be recognized at the CMA Awards Gala with your name showcased on screen during the afterparty.
Become a member of the CM community and develop your marketing talent today!