A professional designation demonstrates you have achieved a standard of excellence and experience recognized by marketing professionals.
Earning your CM denotes recognition in the profession – not only as having earned the designation – but
as an individual committed to continued professional development throughout your career.
With your CM, you will:
- Build credibility and legitimacy with the use of the CM logo and/or CM letters following your name in your email signature, on business cards, LinkedIn and resumes.
- Showcase your CM designation with a personalized, signed certificate, suitable for framing.
- Leverage the Code of Conduct for Professional Marketers to elevate the quality of your work and meet the professions ethical standards.
- Amplify and profile your marketing thought leadership with dedicated CM hashtags #CMdesignation and #getyourCM on Instagram and Twitter.
- Contribute to the CM Spotlight Blog showcasing your CM journey and career highlights.
- Attend CMA’s affordable and best-in-class experiences and professional development offerings to earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits.
- Apply to judge the CMA’s Lifetime Achievement Award as a representative of the CM community in Canada.
Become a member of the CM community and develop your marketing talent today!